domingo, 6 de maio de 2018

It’s been more than an hour in this endless silent lonely walk.
No cars, no people, no place to get to.
It’s cold and peaceful, everything in its right place seems not to bother or question about their existence.
Everything is. Right now. Different than what it was a second ago.
I stop, time speeds. It passes me by. I stay in the same place, but the place is no longer the same, neither am I.
I look around and wonder where do I start being me and where does the world start.
How far can my conscious go?
I feel like I’m one with all I see and touch. But I also feel like I don’t belong.
I’m trapped here in this gigantic cage. I can’t reach its end. And just because I can’t find the way out, it doesn’t mean I am free.
I walk into me. If I find myself, will I leave this prison?

Nenhum comentário: