segunda-feira, 24 de setembro de 2018

I guess I love in English now.
I can’t write in Portuguese if I keep falling for people who can’t speak my language.



My family said they’ll stop worrying about my love life because I fall in love and say that’s it, he’s the guy, then we break up, and cry, feel sick, puke and weep for a week and the next week I can’t even remember the guys name, excited about a new guy a met the other day. Yep, whatever, this is me. My brother has a theory that I cry and puke all my feeling for the person when I break up, because after that I can’t even recognize why I fell in love with that person in the first place. It’s light I turn a key inside my heart, or whatever like that.
Suddenly, someone I made my world becomes a blurry meaningless thing.
And suddenly I’m not tired anymore, yet I’m full of life and love.

I’m weird.
But I’m happy I get to live everything intensely.


And yes I’m already in this insane rollercoaster again. Can’t help my feelings from liking cute guys with cute accents and wanting to kiss and hug and be together...
I’m hopeless 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nenhum comentário: