quarta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2018

There isn’t much to worry about.
I feel like floating in this beautiful nothingness. Calm and quiet.
In two weeks I’ll be traveling to a place I’ve never been before, to see things and people I’ve never met before. I’ll see snow again and feel like there is so much more in this life to live I’d feel like leaving everything behind again and just take the first destination to anywhere in the world. Just go...
I’m happy here. It’s a small town, I have no real friends, I love my room.
I come home from work, put on some music, dance or exercise, have dinner, take a shower lay in bed and watch series or a movie or an anime, play video games, read a book or meditate. I can do whatever I want, it’s all here and I can be alone.



I’m pmsing, yet I feel full of love and gratitude.
I love everything about this place!

Nenhum comentário: