quarta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2019

Check out

Gave pieces of me to each person I’ve met in my life.
I know I try to forget about every one of you, but that’s because I don’t like having any strings attached to dreams that died.
I still wish you all the best and I will remember good things I lived when I was with you.

I come and bring everything with me.
If it’s for just some days, or weeks, or months, or years... I never know.
Packed everything back again. Time to leave to somewhere else.
I always think this time I’ll stay. But guess I was made to keep moving on.
Hope you enjoyed my stay.

I’m scared of everything and everyone.
So I understand when you want me to leave.
I’m broken and I know you can’t fix me.
It’s just... I just wanted to be accepted anyways.
But I can understand. I do. I’m sorry.

Done with work and now this silence.
I started panicking when everybody was gone and the doors were locked.
I knew I was gonna be alone in my room and there will be noone to talk to.
Thought of calling someone to cry to but I think people don’t really like this.

I don’t even know what to wish for.
I hate this silence. I hate feeling this way.
I hate missing someone who doesn’t miss me.
I hate feeling that I can’t tell anyone the things I feel...
I feel super lonely and stupid.

Here I am unpacking my bags, my feelings, my hopes.
Looking at pictures of a fake reality I wished were my future.
Feeling horrible for being so miserable.
Ashamed of the things I wanted, the things I said, the thoughts I had.
Facing the only real thing I have: this emptyness in a colorful room.
I can’t blame anyone, but me. But I don’t really know how to be different.

All I know is that I can’t linger, I need to leave.
To
Any
Fucking
Where
.

Nenhum comentário: