domingo, 24 de março de 2019

Terrified about what life could be.
Do you even know? - she yells...
Life is but an emptiness.
We wake up everyday and do things, yet we are not aware of our own existence.

There was this little girl hiding from the heavy rain, under a bridge.
It was like there was noone else in her life, nor past or future. She was like a portrait. One could know nothing of the story of an ordinary girl. No one cares. Such girl would only exists in other people’s lives for a breaf moment when their eyes meet her, and then she doesn’t exist again.



Most memories fade and die. They don’t exist in the present reality. I wonder if they were ever real.
Everytime I remember I modify the past a little.
I time travel, change the past and it affects my present.
What is and what is not. What was or will be.
Who I am to myself. And who I am to others.
Who the others were. I can’t quite remember.
I’ll live and die. I’ll disappear and so does everything I know.
The world I see and only exists for me, will never be reality for anyone else.
What and who I am, not even me acknowledges.
I die every second passed, and come back to life every new minute.
I am not.
Life is a subjective matter.

The little girl is me.

Nenhum comentário: